About the Life Lessons category

Let’s say you could go back in time and give advice to your younger self. What would it be? Please share it here for all of us to benefit.

Live in the now? Be kind to others? Follow your heart?

Many of us wish we could go back in time with the knowledge we have now. Not just because we could play the winning lotto numbers but more because we have a better understanding of ourselves and others. As parents, aunts, uncles, older siblings, and teachers we often have the opportunity to share the life lessons we have learned with others. Even if, like our younger selves, they don’t always listen to our advice, that doesn’t mean we should stop sharing what we have learned.

Would it be investment advice? Health tips? A philosophy on how to treat others? Something else completely different? Please share your thoughts here so we can all learn from your experiences.

Some ideas on what to share might include, but are not limited to, the following. These are merely suggestions:

• What have I learned that has helped my relationships with others?

• If I could go back and do anything differently what would it be?

• What qualities do I admire most about others and why?

• What have I done that has made me a better person?

• How would I like to be remembered by others and how am I working toward this now?

As always, please express yourself freely but try to be respectful of others. You never know what impact your words might have on someone else.

Thank you,
Admin